The business of the web is this: there are no concrete business models, and marketing strategies become more and more unique as brands battle it out on the internet. Facebook, the number one social networking platform in our lives is now being used to attract specific audiences to age appropriate brands as well as their respective countries. If you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon, you might want to try a few of these attractive tactics.
1. Create an app and use it as your landing page. It’s been done many times. In fact, it’s the latest trend. For many brands, creating an app and using it as a landing page makes their Facebook fan page a lot more unique. It’s gives them a sense of identity and of course it amuses the user to get a sneak peek into the brand’s website (if there is any)
2. Promote and offer then something. In a recent study, we learned that the number one reason audiences liked a Facebook page was because of the promo / contest at hand. Contests are a great way to gather the information you need for organic leads. Require things like e-mail and mobile when putting together a nifty promo.
3. Drive for user generated content. You can only amuse your audience for so long, and more so, you can only have so many people taking care of your social media for you. User generated content is great marketing because it allows them to share it with their friends, and you gain fans organically.
4. Create a tool that they can play with. Whether it’s Pac Man or a makeover tool that you have to offer, make it as interesting and playful as possible to gain their attention. Word of mouth travels fast, and when you have something intriguing enough; they’re going to want to tell their friends.
5. Redirect to your website. Every Facebook page has its limits. You were asked to market on Facebook, and you’ve done your job, now don’t forget to redirect them to where they’re really meant to go – your website.
Easy right? Start marketing on Facebook today!
Matt Hallaran is the founder of Sidekiiks Incorporated a BPO Company. Sidekiiks is an offshore outsourcing company that specializes in providing a wide range of business solutions such as Call Center Services, Executive Virtual Assistant & Online Marketing Management for lead generation to entrepreneurs and SME’s.
Curata’s CMO, Michael Gerard explains the results of this years study, which dove deep into the tactics of digital marketing. During this webinar you’ll learn what tactical maneuvers are being made by 500+ marketing organizations, including guidance on what you can do to differentiate your own content marketing strategy. Key questions to be addressed include:
– What content marketing staff and process changes will leading marketing teams make in 2014?
– How will the content marketing mix shift and why?
– What should your marketing team do to improve content creation and curation?
– How will technology impact the future of content marketing?